Morning Sessions - 8.45am - 11.45am Monday to Friday
Afternoon Sessions - 11.45am -2.45pm Monday to Friday
Six hour Sessions 8.45am - 2.45pm Monday to Friday
ph:09 267 0936
John Walker Drive
Finlayson Park Kindergarten is located in the midst of a multi-cultural community and this is reflected by the diversity of the families who attend. Ethnic groups represented at the kindergarten include Maori, Pasifika, Indian, Asian and European. The kindergarten environment and resources acknowledge and celebrate the cultural diversity of the families who attend.
- We an inclusive Kindergarten where we respect and celebrate children’s uniqueness in our diverse community
- We see children as individuals who have a unique learning pathway
- Relationships are important to us. We practice and encourage children to take care of each other and our environment
- All children are seen as confident and capable within a community of learners where every person’s contribution is valued.
- We embrace and acknowledge the dual heritage of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Te Whariki (Early Childhood Curriculum) underpins teaching and learning experiences for children and families and the wider community
- Our environment is the ‘third teacher’ and provokes supports and challenges ongoing exploration through play.
Head Teacher - Kath
Teacher - Jasvir
Teacher - Asa
Teacher (.8) - Kylie
Admin Assistant - Decia
LCT/Teacher Aide - Ruthie